Saturday, January 26, 2013

Weathering

 

 
It is dark where I am sitting, but my window is open. It's kind of funny how you don't notice that it's dark until the sun is gone. I am speaking literally though.
Ah, the rain and the clouds picked a perfect day to become friends again.
 
Look at the pavement of the suburbs. It's beautiful.
 
It's only important to me because I've had a conversation and he said "I think I could live anywhere because I can find beauty in everything" Maybe it sounds a little self absorbed but it was not. It was simple and free speaking. And the suburbs are where I'm at, and it just became beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. In that moment, you felt the possibility of him finding you beautiful. The possibility of getting closer, that he could be happy with you wherever you are.

    I like the city, the rain, I prefer night to day.

    ReplyDelete