Saturday, August 4, 2012

I would love to fall in love
In a deep love that I hear about
But unbreakable love is not found on this earth
Nor any other imperfect place

----
Myself:

So basically I can write whatever I want because it's my blog, and I'm going to be a girl right now:
Hopefully getting asked out on Monday which makes me happy. I've never really been liked by a guy who kept up with me and my restless thoughts, it's weird. But good weird and different. What a change.

Okay done meh

-----
Something New:

I love Greek mythology. I wish I believed it, but it seems irrational, I can still pretend right?

The Fates and Muses and Zeus and Hermes and Hestia and more are simply fascinating.

----
Normal Rants:

I hate it when people don't ask for help, when you can tell they want it. But here it is: If you don't ask, you shall not receive. Yes, I'm being a hypocrite, but that's kinda my thing sometimes, I'm human.

---

Amazing music brought to you by yours truly:



BYEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment