Sunday, August 5, 2012

Dear Alex,
I hope everything brings you joy. I hope that you find a new adventure because it's waiting for you where ever you go. You are one of the most cherished people I have in my life and I love you. I have the weirdest, most interesting memories of you and even though you will visit, there are more to come. Thank you so much for always being there. I'm going to miss you, especially not knowing how long you will be gone.
Thank you for the songs you sing and write, the role model you have become, and being my brother. Thanks for convincing me to play the drums and guitar, for taking me to see Sucre, for showing me amazing music, wrapping presents in tinfoil, being comedic relief, and the stories you tell. I love you, and I hope you enjoy doing whatever you wish to do, as long as you're happy. I love you.





Sucre - Say Something



On My Way - Ben Kweller

No comments:

Post a Comment